[K]ing [K]illerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
---> We are now Recruiting by INVITE ONLY . !!! <---  Check out ---> Recruitment for more details.
--->187 is GoD LiKE !!!!
Banner design by ---> [K][K].mamerize!!
-WE ARE MOVING TO A NEW WEBSITE .. !!!! PLEASE READ TOPICS !!! WE ARE MOVING!!!!
- We Now Have a NEW server Active !!
---> Donations
---> Top Donations: DECEMBER 2013
BIG PAPPA
Latest topics
» wanna come back
permanent 'group ban' earned on 20FEB2013 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:37 am by [K][K].187

» {M}enace2society
permanent 'group ban' earned on 20FEB2013 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 9:27 am by [K][K].187

» I'm banned?
permanent 'group ban' earned on 20FEB2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:33 pm by websafe

» kick ban for Costicla
permanent 'group ban' earned on 20FEB2013 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:21 am by [K][K].mamerize

» First kick/ban
permanent 'group ban' earned on 20FEB2013 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:01 am by [K][K].specop6

» zujo73 banned
permanent 'group ban' earned on 20FEB2013 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:27 pm by [K][K].mamerize

---> TS3 Server
---> Links / Downloads

AA Full Install - All available versions

PunkBuster Manual Update

FoR MAC OSX
---> Our FrieNds!

DNAF Group

Draat Tracker
---> OuR * EneMy’s *

DNAF Group

[K][K] Official Server

permanent 'group ban' earned on 20FEB2013

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FMAS

permanent 'group ban' earned on 20FEB2013 Empty
PostSubject: permanent 'group ban' earned on 20FEB2013   permanent 'group ban' earned on 20FEB2013 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:28 pm

at the start greetings to King Killers Clan (a bit of culture does not hurt)

and a word 'bout myself: I play as SASF-Terrible mainly but sometimes also as FMAS and a_terrible_mistake

now to the point:
yesterday me and a bunch of Polish mates were playing in the DO NOT and FRIENDS Bridge Crossing server. while there we were getting rid of the idles and assault tower campers. this was by the use of the well known "pb_kick x" command

at some point your member [K][K].187 has joined and since he's one of that server admins told us not to do this as in his opinion (and that is if I understood him correctly) we have kicked far too many players. this is where we sinned again and just for a laugh we initiated a pb_kick (not a VK just to clarify) against him. the consequence was a permanent ban for me (SASF-Terrible), Progress, DzoDzo and possibly one more, I'm not sure but it matters not as 187 knows who he banned. I logged in with my other account and together with Sebo we apologised for that and asked for the ban to be lifted - 187 did not want to do it and it is fine, I understand he had his reasons.

I come here to appeal yet again because [K][K].187 is one of yours and this message will hopefully reach him.

To support my appeal I'd like to say that we were mainly doing what a reasonable admin would do until that 187 kick attempt which was simply for fun. Admins have more power than the mere pb_kick command so we thought [K][K].187 will take the joke, maybe kick us too or ban for a quarter or so. The permanent ban was unexpected and (I'm only speculating here) maybe too harsh a punishment applied in an impulse.

Anyway myself and others would be really grateful if the ban was lifted. On behalf of the 'sinners' I'd like once more say we are sorry for yesterday. That server is one that we really like and would not like to lose it to such a minor 'crime'

Thank you for sparing the time for reading this and shoot you later
Back to top Go down
[K][K].mamerize
[K][K] LEADER
[K][K] LEADER
[K][K].mamerize

PostSubject: Re: permanent 'group ban' earned on 20FEB2013   permanent 'group ban' earned on 20FEB2013 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:22 pm

Hello terible nice to see u here. I've heard about this story. I'll try to make some thing clear to u. Very Happy

1. Do not a Friend is NOT our server.

2. Any Ban appeal For DNAF must go here ---> http://www.dnafgroup.com/home/index.php

Votekick or pb_kick when admin is online is not a good manners. It's better & more polite to ask admin to kick idle players. But it's happened, i know some story but i'll wait for 187 come clear it by himself. Very Happy

Good luck!.
Back to top Go down
FMAS

PostSubject: Re: permanent 'group ban' earned on 20FEB2013   permanent 'group ban' earned on 20FEB2013 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:42 pm

Thanks for replying,
I do realise it is not one of [K][K] servers, I did not know where to go with it and only came here since it's been your [K][K].187 who knows of what happened.

Thanks for the link and concern

Back to top Go down
[K][K].187
[K][K] LEADER
[K][K] LEADER
[K][K].187

PostSubject: Re: permanent 'group ban' earned on 20FEB2013   permanent 'group ban' earned on 20FEB2013 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:58 pm

Ok well 1st of all .... saying sorry doesn't always make the mistake better ...

I was playing under my noob account and was watching you guys PB_KICK numerous of players for no reason .... NOT because they was idle ...

So then i log on admin ACC 187 . so that you guys stop pb_kick people .... still after admin logs on you guys all continue to PB KICK ...

I then asked nicely for you guys to stop.. then what do you guys do ... JOKE or NOT

You attempt to pb kick ME .... LOL

Well the 1st time , ALL I DID WAS KICK i got bored and left , i thought you guys would realize not to do this any more...

So i then logged on another noob account to have fun and play .. lol i accidentally TK sebo i think .... then right away you guys pb_kick me under my noob acc ..

saying sorry for the 1st mistake i TOOK .... but you guys ACT like KIDS ..

Sometimes ADMINS like to log on and play with out having to baby sit or kick people , or tell people to follow rules... sometimes you just get fed up with the shit ...

So as i said i got FED UP !!!
You say its small thing you guys did ? well that small thing is annoying to many players...

SO...... i think after 2-3 warnings. and you guys dont stop and pb kick me ..... i think the punishment fit the crime .....

As memerize said . that isnt OUR server

ALL BAN APPEALS SHOULD BE THROUGH DNAF

Sorry , but BAN stays for further time.... and it is not PERM i think 1 week or month , i didnt have time or CARE to look how long i put it ...

Hope maybe next time people know follow rules and listen to admins....

Thanks for the apology ...... Sleep

Back to top Go down
http://www.family-pits.webs.com
FMAS

PostSubject: Re: permanent 'group ban' earned on 20FEB2013   permanent 'group ban' earned on 20FEB2013 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:26 pm

Thanks for time and effort to reply to my post. Obviously it is your decision not to lift the ban and I respect it. Asking for anything one must be prepared to accept a denial.

No hard feelings and regards
Regards to the whole [K][K] and shoot you later guys
Back to top Go down
[K][K].187
[K][K] LEADER
[K][K] LEADER
[K][K].187

PostSubject: Re: permanent 'group ban' earned on 20FEB2013   permanent 'group ban' earned on 20FEB2013 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:39 pm

FMAS wrote:
Thanks for time and effort to reply to my post. Obviously it is your decision not to lift the ban and I respect it. Asking for anything one must be prepared to accept a denial.

No hard feelings and regards
Regards to the whole [K][K] and shoot you later guys

thanks the maturity you have shown here , should also be shown on game as well ...

see ya on bridge m8 cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.family-pits.webs.com
[K][K].mamerize
[K][K] LEADER
[K][K] LEADER
[K][K].mamerize

PostSubject: Re: permanent 'group ban' earned on 20FEB2013   permanent 'group ban' earned on 20FEB2013 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:03 am

as i know him.. he was nice & goodman. Maybe u can unban him... others, i dont know them. Maybe just a mistake when the 'fun' overtake him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: permanent 'group ban' earned on 20FEB2013   permanent 'group ban' earned on 20FEB2013 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

permanent 'group ban' earned on 20FEB2013
Page 1 of 1