[K]ing [K]illerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
---> We are now Recruiting by INVITE ONLY . !!! <---  Check out ---> Recruitment for more details.
--->187 is GoD LiKE !!!!
Banner design by ---> [K][K].mamerize!!
-WE ARE MOVING TO A NEW WEBSITE .. !!!! PLEASE READ TOPICS !!! WE ARE MOVING!!!!
- We Now Have a NEW server Active !!
---> Donations
---> Top Donations: DECEMBER 2013
BIG PAPPA
Latest topics
» wanna come back
Banned permanently I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:37 am by [K][K].187

» {M}enace2society
Banned permanently I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 9:27 am by [K][K].187

» I'm banned?
Banned permanently I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:33 pm by websafe

» kick ban for Costicla
Banned permanently I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:21 am by [K][K].mamerize

» First kick/ban
Banned permanently I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:01 am by [K][K].specop6

» zujo73 banned
Banned permanently I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:27 pm by [K][K].mamerize

---> TS3 Server
---> Links / Downloads

AA Full Install - All available versions

PunkBuster Manual Update

FoR MAC OSX
---> Our FrieNds!

DNAF Group

Draat Tracker
---> OuR * EneMy’s *

DNAF Group

[K][K] Official Server

Banned permanently

Go down 
+2
[K][K].187
=IGC=ZORAM
6 posters
AuthorMessage
=IGC=ZORAM

Banned permanently Empty
PostSubject: Banned permanently   Banned permanently I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:52 pm

hello,
I was kicked Permanently by mrstwikki or sula to 203 in 30 seconds, but I spoke with KK 187 yesterday that "said that this rule was over.
I do not understand this ban

thank you to answer me

Back to top Go down
=IGC=ZORAM

Banned permanently Empty
PostSubject: ERROR   Banned permanently I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:25 pm

Maybe this server is not your ?

DO NOT AND FRIENDS SFMOD server#3

Back to top Go down
[K][K].187
[K][K] LEADER
[K][K] LEADER
[K][K].187

Banned permanently Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned permanently   Banned permanently I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:23 pm

=IGC=ZORAM wrote:

hello,
I was kicked Permanently by mrstwikki or sula to 203 in 30 seconds, but I spoke with KK 187 yesterday that "said that this rule was over.
I do not understand this ban

thank you to answer me

We do not OWN this server , but we do help mantain it and enforce rules.. the server usually has no 203 first 30 sec and no passing mid , BUT usually its automatically RAN and ALSO has scrolling rules..

i havnet seen the rules enforced or do not see it in the scroll .

when i play i DO NOT ENFORCE THE OLD RULES , for that reason .
ITS TO HARD TO PLAY AND TYPE EVERY ROUND and enforce this over n over again . it takes away my playing time and i cant baby sit all day long .....

every admin is different

i ALSO HAD ASKED TWIKKI TODAY , if he is going to enforce the rules.... whe he / she PLAYS , they have the choice to enforce the RULES.....
i know when SHE was online and playing SHE POSTED EVERY ROUND . DO NOT USE 203 FIRST 30 SEC .... ETC ETC .. I WASNT THERE , when you got banned ....

BUT IF SHE DIDNT TELL YOU OR WARN YOU FIRST , then i think if you ask HER to un ban you , she will .

WE TRY OUR BEST TO ENFORCE THE RULES.
LIKE IS SAID EVERY ADMIN IS DIFFERENT AND EVEN WHEN YOU TYPE NO 203 THEY STILL SHOOT BECAUSE NO RULES ARE POSTED ...
THIS WAY EVERY ONE WOULD BE BANNED AND NOONE WILL PLAY ON THE SERVER ...

UNTIL THE RULES ARE ON THE SCROLL , OR <<<<< ADMIN TELLS YOU THE RULES PLEASE FOLLOW THEM AS SAID OR STATED ..

I KNOW I SAID I DIDNT CARE , BUT I WASNT THERE WHEN SHE WAS AND SHE DONT ALLOW THOSE SAME RULES I DID .....

WE WILL TRY OUR BEST TO GET THE SERVER RULES BACK UP AND WE CAN ALL PLAY FAIR AND HAVE FUN ....

IM SURE TWIKKI WILL UN BAN YOU THIS TIME ONLY , JUST TRY TO FOLLOW RULES.... WHEN STATED... THANKS
Back to top Go down
http://www.family-pits.webs.com
=IGC=ZORAM

Banned permanently Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned permanently   Banned permanently I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 7:21 am

hello,
thank you for your answer but it is true that it is difficult to follow certain rules when you start on a server and there are no rules and that happens dishes admin rules, it takes time adaptation and it is not easy, there are actions that you do automatically as spam at the beginning of round.
But is not fair play to kick permament after a warning or premeir I apologize and I was second or kicker without explanation.

Thank you for your explanation, see you soon friend

Back to top Go down
[K][K]Aljos@2nd
Forum moderator
Forum moderator
[K][K]Aljos@2nd

Banned permanently Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned permanently   Banned permanently I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 11:56 am

Zoram my man, no wories cheers
Back to top Go down
=IGC=ZORAM

Banned permanently Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned permanently   Banned permanently I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 4:13 pm

HELLO MY LOVE^^
Back to top Go down
[K][K].mamerize
[K][K] LEADER
[K][K] LEADER
[K][K].mamerize

Banned permanently Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned permanently   Banned permanently I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 12:47 am

for DNAF server. U should go here. www.dnafgroup.com. They ain't a clan. They are AA lovers. I love you . They owned this server. U can appeal for ban there.
Back to top Go down
jjrrcombat45

jjrrcombat45

Banned permanently Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned permanently   Banned permanently I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 4:42 am

salut patrice ..
just go to dnaf ..
myself, twikki and george are admins there ..im sure your little problem will be sorted out Smile

hooah
Back to top Go down
http://dg.nexuz.net
=IGC=ZORAM

Banned permanently Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned permanently   Banned permanently I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:20 am

THANKS MATES FOR YOUR HELP cheers
Back to top Go down
[K][K].twikki
[K][K] LEADER
[K][K] LEADER

Banned permanently Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned permanently   Banned permanently I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:45 pm

Not that it should be brought up on this Forum, but your ban stays in place.
You were warned, then you mentioned your conversation with 187 and then you were told that Mrs twikki was upholding the rules of DNAF server to which you broke AFTER the on screen warnings and conversing with Mrs Twikki.

Unfortunately for you, it was ME that was playing under my wifes account.

If you wish to take it further then goto dnafgroup.com and register your complaint there.

Thanks

Des
Back to top Go down
[K][K].187
[K][K] LEADER
[K][K] LEADER
[K][K].187

Banned permanently Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned permanently   Banned permanently I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:28 pm

[K][K].twikki wrote:
Not that it should be brought up on this Forum, but your ban stays in place.
You were warned, then you mentioned your conversation with 187 and then you were told that Mrs twikki was upholding the rules of DNAF server to which you broke AFTER the on screen warnings and conversing with Mrs Twikki.

Unfortunately for you, it was ME that was playing under my wifes account.

If you wish to take it further then goto dnafgroup.com and register your complaint there.

Thanks

Des

well as stated , if this was true , then he must got to dnaf.... no confusion here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.family-pits.webs.com
=IGC=ZORAM

Banned permanently Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned permanently   Banned permanently I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 3:12 pm

Hello Mr or Mrs Twikki,

Why do I say unfortunately, I did not hide anything and I told you that I had a discussion about it with KK 187. So I did not tell the truth but you as a player Twikki KK, it is not fair play to hide behind another account and must say after going to discuss on the forum DNAF.
You are admin on several clans then????????????
So I am admin on four servers IGC and I banished you on the four servers.

BYE
Back to top Go down
[K][K].twikki
[K][K] LEADER
[K][K] LEADER

Banned permanently Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned permanently   Banned permanently I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 5:12 pm

I have no need to hide behind another name , since I joined KK my own name has changed and not been updated on DNAF server as admin.
As many people show no respect to normal players I came on server using my wifes account ( with admin powers ).

You have played many servers and that includes DNAFs and you KNOW the server has rules, you also know that EVERY admin is different.
At the end of the day YOU broke the rules after being told by an ADMIN on the server NOT to do something.

If you wish to be CHILDISH and ban me for nothing then fine, I have NO problem with that.

This topic will now be closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banned permanently Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned permanently   Banned permanently I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned permanently
Page 1 of 1