[K]ing [K]illerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
---> We are now Recruiting by INVITE ONLY . !!! <---  Check out ---> Recruitment for more details.
--->187 is GoD LiKE !!!!
Banner design by ---> [K][K].mamerize!!
-WE ARE MOVING TO A NEW WEBSITE .. !!!! PLEASE READ TOPICS !!! WE ARE MOVING!!!!
- We Now Have a NEW server Active !!
---> Donations
---> Top Donations: DECEMBER 2013
BIG PAPPA
Latest topics
» wanna come back
Sup Ladies !! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:37 am by [K][K].187

» {M}enace2society
Sup Ladies !! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 9:27 am by [K][K].187

» I'm banned?
Sup Ladies !! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 12:33 pm by websafe

» kick ban for Costicla
Sup Ladies !! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 12:21 am by [K][K].mamerize

» First kick/ban
Sup Ladies !! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:01 am by [K][K].specop6

» zujo73 banned
Sup Ladies !! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:27 pm by [K][K].mamerize

---> TS3 Server
---> Links / Downloads

AA Full Install - All available versions

PunkBuster Manual Update

FoR MAC OSX
---> Our FrieNds!

DNAF Group

Draat Tracker
---> OuR * EneMy’s *

DNAF Group

[K][K] Official Server

Sup Ladies !!

Go down 
+4
[K][K].mamerize
[K][K].Real.Steel
[K][K].187
jjrrcombat45
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jjrrcombat45

jjrrcombat45

Sup Ladies !! Empty
PostSubject: Sup Ladies !!   Sup Ladies !! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:10 am

hey all Kk and potential Kk members..
just wanted to say how impressed i am that your clan is taking off so well and run by responsible management team ..
it looks like -{DG}- may be going down hill real fast need to pm some members and get there input.
if it does disolve i may be looking for another clan to join and so far Kk has taken my eye.
Dont know the situation on taking in new clan members as leaders, but i have been admin and dg leader for a long time now and have had respect from my members who voted me into that position.
i will also speak to -{DG}- Ghost to see if i may if i decide to ..offer some of our mods which im sure steef ( zip) may be able to use on your server.
watch this space.. and look forward to any comments you may have.
Kind Regards
Jim

hooah
Back to top Go down
http://dg.nexuz.net
[K][K].187
[K][K] LEADER
[K][K] LEADER
[K][K].187

Sup Ladies !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Ladies !!   Sup Ladies !! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:59 am

no problem in taking new members, but members , wait and do what they can for chance to be leader,

lot of leader roles , and as far as joining KK and being a leader , id say some day you have a chance , but not the day you join , sorry to say .

i hope you still decide to join us if thats what you decide.... thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.family-pits.webs.com
[K][K].187
[K][K] LEADER
[K][K] LEADER
[K][K].187

Sup Ladies !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Ladies !!   Sup Ladies !! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:02 am

-{DG}-jjrrcombat45 wrote:
hey all Kk and potential Kk members..
just wanted to say how impressed i am that your clan is taking off so well and run by responsible management team ..
it looks like -{DG}- may be going down hill real fast need to pm some members and get there input.
if it does disolve i may be looking for another clan to join and so far Kk has taken my eye.
Dont know the situation on taking in new clan members as leaders, but i have been admin and dg leader for a long time now and have had respect from my members who voted me into that position.
i will also speak to -{DG}- Ghost to see if i may if i decide to ..offer some of our mods which im sure steef ( zip) may be able to use on your server.
watch this space.. and look forward to any comments you may have.
Kind Regards
Jim

hooah

thanks for the compliments on the leader ship and the revolving adds to KK list ... we hope to become STRONGER and BIGGER , FAST !! all this is from good leader roles and GREAT member HELP.. your leader is only as good as the weakest member..
Back to top Go down
[K][K].Real.Steel
[K][K]Member
[K][K]Member
[K][K].Real.Steel

Sup Ladies !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Ladies !!   Sup Ladies !! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:28 am

hi Jim,
Also like to thank the nice words about our guild and its members and leadership! It is good to hear from people from other Clans or players who are not in any one Clan. Means that real progress from day to day and that was our goal, our mission is not yet complete, we want to make our Clan King Killerz one of the best in the whole AA, if we succeed in doing this I do not know but we will try until the end.

Sorry to be bad things happen in the DG Clan, no new members, no active players and some of them gave up all the way.
But here are the ones that I understand the door wide open, is for you to decide what will you do next and in that way!

Cya bro
study
Back to top Go down
[K][K].mamerize
[K][K] LEADER
[K][K] LEADER
[K][K].mamerize

Sup Ladies !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Ladies !!   Sup Ladies !! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:21 pm

well said jim.. looking forward to this opinion. We get know each others for long time now... cheers
Back to top Go down
[K][K].mamerize
[K][K] LEADER
[K][K] LEADER
[K][K].mamerize

Sup Ladies !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Ladies !!   Sup Ladies !! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:01 am

BTW, what happens to DG forum?.. a ton of spam there.. scratch
Back to top Go down
[K][K].187
[K][K] LEADER
[K][K] LEADER
[K][K].187

Sup Ladies !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Ladies !!   Sup Ladies !! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:17 pm

Happy b day. Old man scratch

U could of had good gift. New tags! !!
Back to top Go down
[K][K].Real.Steel
[K][K]Member
[K][K]Member
[K][K].Real.Steel

Sup Ladies !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Ladies !!   Sup Ladies !! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:56 am

Happy Birthday Jim
cheers
Back to top Go down
[K][K].mamerize
[K][K] LEADER
[K][K] LEADER
[K][K].mamerize

Sup Ladies !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Ladies !!   Sup Ladies !! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:25 am

Happy birthday old man..
Back to top Go down
[K][K].twikki
[K][K] LEADER
[K][K] LEADER

Sup Ladies !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Ladies !!   Sup Ladies !! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:21 am

Hello Jimbob,
In my opinion you would be a good asset to the [K][K] clan in both as a leader or just a clan member.
I agree that you have gained the respect of all DG members and alot of other players within the AA community.
I also believe that the knowledge of running servers and forums maybe an advantage to this clan, it would be good if you joined us and also sad that another GOOD clan such as DG has died.

Take care m8

Des

Back to top Go down
[K][K]Aljos@2nd
Forum moderator
Forum moderator
[K][K]Aljos@2nd

Sup Ladies !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Ladies !!   Sup Ladies !! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:42 am

Happy B Day

How old are yaa afro 18 ? Laughing
Back to top Go down
jjrrcombat45

jjrrcombat45

Sup Ladies !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Ladies !!   Sup Ladies !! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:10 pm

hey guys..thx for the b day wishes (and im 48 ) :old fart..
dg web was spammed with shit..spent hours trying to clear it all ..only to have it spammed again ;p..
thx for the kind words des ..right back at you Smile..
i have pm to julian asking about the future of dg as to yet no reply Razz..
you must understand guys that i would like to join KK as it is a good clan and has some great members and leaders..but im in a tricky situation with being admin and one of the main leaders of dg..i have to be seen as one of the last to go and do everything i can to keep dg going as long as possible ..
dg were and i think still the best clan of its time and we had some great members who were not only good at Aa but someone you could call a real friend from where ever in the world they were from..which is very similar to you guys.
once again thx for all the b day wishes and kind remarks..watch this space for a new recruit if dg does eventually go under ;(
kind regards
Jim

hooah
Back to top Go down
[K][K].pcqdbt
[K][K]Member
[K][K]Member

Sup Ladies !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Ladies !!   Sup Ladies !! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:25 pm

At first, happy b-day, old chap Very Happy

For the possible application, I would love to see you among us. Although I would be also sad if DG died, it is (was? Rolling Eyes ) a very respected clan with nice and respected members.
Back to top Go down
jjrrcombat45

jjrrcombat45

Sup Ladies !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Ladies !!   Sup Ladies !! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:18 pm

thank you marton..for the b day wishes and for the comment on DG im trying my hardest to keep it going but i think it will all go tits up soon Rolling Eyes ..
see you in game soon mate Smile

hooah
Back to top Go down
[K][K].SGT.RaT.

[K][K].SGT.RaT.

Sup Ladies !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Ladies !!   Sup Ladies !! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:40 am

ah now I get why I didnt see any DG´s in game..sad to hear.., Ive seen the tag as long as i played AA.

A Late happy Bday to cheer u up, c u on the bridge!
Back to top Go down
jjrrcombat45

jjrrcombat45

Sup Ladies !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Ladies !!   Sup Ladies !! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:07 am

thx rat..look forward to playing with you ..(that sounds wrong Shocked )
along side you ..thats better

hooah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sup Ladies !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup Ladies !!   Sup Ladies !! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sup Ladies !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[K]ing [K]illerz :: Open Chat And Relax For All-